AutoAid and homestart max

in Motoring
2 replies 925 views
jjlothinjjlothin Forumite
178 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
Having recently received my renewal from VW Assistance and having decided it's about time I looked around for alternatives, it seems that AutoAid would be a very good way to go.

I was wondering, though, if anyone has had any experience of their maximum £65 charge being applied on homestart assistance.

I have no idea whether or not that's likely to cover most eventualities on the homestart front???

Replies

• redpeteredpete Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    jjlothin wrote: »
    Having recently received my renewal from VW Assistance and having decided it's about time I looked around for alternatives, it seems that AutoAid would be a very good way to go.

I was wondering, though, if anyone has had any experience of their maximum £65 charge being applied on homestart assistance.

I have no idea whether or not that's likely to cover most eventualities on the homestart front???

It should cover the cost of recovery to a local garage.
    loose does not rhyme with choose but lose does and is the word you meant to write.
  • daveyjpdaveyjp Forumite
    10.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    £65 should be enough for a call out and a quick repair. If it can't be fixed you will be transported and you can reclaim all the costs for this.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides