A little embarrasssing!

Options
:o

I have been waiting on a Lloyds TSB CC response and they have fobbed me off for over 8 weeks. I then had a letter telling me to go to the FOS because they were unable to give me an answer, so I wrote back and quoted my other successful claims and basically told them to pull their fingers out.

I got a letter today...............I never did pay PPI on that particular credit card!! :o

I have been chasing the wrong card!

:rotfl:

ETA: Sorry about the appalling spelling of embarrasssssssing!!!!

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Foggster wrote: »
    :o

I have been waiting on a Lloyds TSB CC response and they have fobbed me off for over 8 weeks. I then had a letter telling me to go to the FOS because they were unable to give me an answer, so I wrote back and quoted my other successful claims and basically told them to pull their fingers out.

I got a letter today...............I never did pay PPI on that particular credit card!! :o

I have been chasing the wrong card!

:rotfl:

ETA: Sorry about the appalling spelling of embarrasssssssing!!!!

Hey, there is no need to feel embarrassed.:D

This happens a lot, and sometimes its the only way to find out if PPI was actually taken out or not, especially if they did not supply you with any information.

Do you have any details on this one anyway? the agreement?
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hey, there is no need to feel embarrassed.:D

This happens a lot, and sometimes its the only way to find out if PPI was actually taken out or not, especially if they did not supply you with any information.

Do you have any details on this one anyway? the agreement?

No. I was simply going off online bank statements. I have thrown some more out there but I think I have captured the ones with PPI now.
  • halphy
    halphy Posts: 593 Forumite
    Options
    I'LL PROBABLY DO THE SAME !! LOL (Sorry caps)

You'll never know otherwise! How did u find out you didnt have PPI, was it just from the letter?
  • Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    halphy wrote: »
    I'LL PROBABLY DO THE SAME !! LOL (Sorry caps)

You'll never know otherwise! How did u find out you didnt have PPI, was it just from the letter?

They wrote to me and told me! :o Thank goodness they dont ring you! :rotfl:
  • halphy
    Options
    :rotfl: Imagine it! LOL
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    I have to say though..........I have read that some have been told that no PPI was taken out, only for them to find out later it was the incorrect information........:eek:.
    Okay this may be correct, but I would be very curious and have to double check, over the years it seems that insurance was added without having knowledge at this time they had added it, does that make any sense? ;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • halphy
    Options
    :eek: wouldnt suprise me with some companies!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure