income from Google AdSense

Options
2»

Comments

• CDaniels1987
    CDaniels1987 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Options
    This is the first ive ever heard about this, can someone give me more info? what exactly do you have to do? wouldn't mind making a bit of extra cash.
    Disneyland Paris (Dream Castle) - January 2010
    Fuertaventura (Corralejo, Oasis Dunas) - March 2010
    Disneyland Paris (Dream Castle) - October 2010
    Disneyland Paris (Kyriad) - July 2011
  • Wutang_2
    Wutang_2 Posts: 2,513 Forumite
    Options
    I've been using it for about 3 years now, making £900-1500 every month. And I don't do much, it just rolls in once you're at the top in google for some stuff... which, of course, I am.

From your site??

I do not believe that!

I have seen your site!!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • selina1987
    selina1987 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    my friend does alot with sports and he has just done 5k and i have seen the account as proof or i would not have believed him
  • Gazing_On_Sunsets
    Options
    It *is* possible but it's not get rich quick. It's hard work at the start and you will need to do research about SEO. You create a lot of very good, content-rich, well-made websites and update them regularly with targeted marketing and keywords, and eventually you can make money.
  • Mrs_Money
    Mrs_Money Posts: 1,602 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 3 June 2010 at 11:32AM
    Options
    This is the first ive ever heard about this, can someone give me more info? what exactly do you have to do? wouldn't mind making a bit of extra cash.

Fairly easy - you need to already have a blog (I use Blogger-it's free) or a website and you can join up with Google for their adsense program - it's easier with Blogger as they own it and the adsense is easy to integrate on your blog in the layout section.
    Good luck with it - Google have just paid me £60 - after over a year!
  • nolongerindenial
    nolongerindenial Posts: 1,041 Forumite
    Options
    one of my sites last month paid me £16 for 90 visitors.....

and none of them were fraudulent clicks - its just a very high paying niche - the sites rankings are also increasing :D
    £4142.49/ £131,795.91 - 3.14% paid off or only £129,608.80 to go!
    Debt free by Xmas 2015: #182 £1955.38/£4435.51 (44.08%)
    MFW: Opening Balance: £108,297.91 Original MF Date: June 2042
    Current Balance: £106600.27 Estimated MF Date: Dec 2033
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • lisaandsaffi
    lisaandsaffi Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I use Google Adsense on my party site, Before April I was only receiving around £30 per month (but I've been going for nearly 2 years).

I am now over the £150 for last month but I am receiving around 600 visitors a day.

Lisa
  • johnsmith25
    johnsmith25 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    That is amazing. It does convey the point that with bit of hard-work it is possible. People often talk about rewarding niche keywords. How can one find out which areas are more rewarding.
  • Michal_Konicek
    Options
    Thank for all the insides. Apparently if you are on niche or have loads of traffic, you can make decent income out of it.
    ..having it easy.
  • nolongerindenial
    nolongerindenial Posts: 1,041 Forumite
    Options
    That is amazing. It does convey the point that with bit of hard-work it is possible. People often talk about rewarding niche keywords. How can one find out which areas are more rewarding.

According to googles adsense blog, they pay out 68% of revenue the adsense user generates.

Whilst I take this with a pinch of salt, I always do my research through putting up a quick website and if the money per click is good I will develop the site further.

A good website will convert at least 4% of traffic into clicks - a bad one less than 1%
    £4142.49/ £131,795.91 - 3.14% paid off or only £129,608.80 to go!
    Debt free by Xmas 2015: #182 £1955.38/£4435.51 (44.08%)
    MFW: Opening Balance: £108,297.91 Original MF Date: June 2042
    Current Balance: £106600.27 Estimated MF Date: Dec 2033
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills