We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can anyone help please?

renegade
renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
Hi all
I use IE and Flock .
Now I am having a problem with Flock, when I click to go on, I get a little screen coming up which asks me if I want to view or refresh the page, but nothing happens when I click on either option.Why is this suddenly happening.No problems with IE?
Thanks to all who reply.
You live..You learn.:)

Comments

  • DatabaseError
    DatabaseError Posts: 4,161 Forumite
    sorry I have no idea (but nobody else has answered), I'd be checking the homepage for flock is set to the one you want, or maybe just google, if that failed uninstall/reinstall along with deleting preferences should work, but would entail setting up the browser again. I guess you're using the social networking enhancements from flock? (I use firefox and cometbird..with a little chrome thrown in)
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.
  • Karinna
    Karinna Posts: 12 Forumite
    It may be worth clearing the entire cache (or disable browser caching entirely - for a few minutes - this is not a long term desirable solution ). However, disabling the cache is a useful experiment to determine whether caching contributes to a problem.

    If this doesn't work... uninstall it and install it again.
    "While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.."
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.