Praise - QS Supplies

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know of the great customer service I have received from these guys:-

http://www.qssupplies.co.uk/

I ordered a chrome heated towel rail from them on Sunday via the web site, on Monday received a phone call stating that they didn't have the exact model ( was a flat one ) but that they hard a curved one in stock that they would provide at no extra cost if I was happy to accept that, which I agreed to.

Received the towel rail on Thursday AM, fantastic service, though I did have to accept a different product ( which is more expensive! ).

Jeff

Comments

• Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Just had a look at the site and have to say their prices for showers are very competitive. I bought a shower the other day and thought I had helluva bargain but the same one on that website is £20 cheaper! :eek:

Thanks for the link - have some other bits and pieces I need and they look very good.
  • boombap
    boombap Posts: 765 Forumite
    Hi all,

I'm thinking about putting an order in with QS Supplies (www.qssupplies.co.uk). There are mixed reviews on the Review Centre website although with many more postive ones than other cheap bathroom onlines sales sites.

Has anyone other than the OP had any experience with these chaps?

Thanks in advance,

S.
  • If anyone happens to stumble on this thread and are thinking of using QS... DONT!!! Do some more digging on this site for people who have had problems. Biggest mistake I have made while renovating my house was using these clowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure