We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Flux Direct Insurance Company
Hi,
I did a few insurance quotes with the usual lot and thought I would give the camparison game a go (never worked with me before). The lowest, by far, was a company called Flex Direct by quite a considerable amount, so I went through the checkout.
I had to tick a box declaring everything was correct and they would be checking (much more aggressive then other companies)
THEN, after payment it said it would take upto 2 working days for the documents to be email and that I wasn't nessesarily covered?
After reading this I rang them immediately as I pick the new car up tomorrow, they said yes I am covered from noon tomorrow and if there is any problem they will contact me? What does that mean, I entered my details and that was it?
After searching on Google, I found mixed reviews which sort of boosted my confidence rather than all negative, most were reasonably satisfied customers.
Further, I found out that they do not build up a NCB and act more as a loan company?
Can anyone help? I must point out this is an Aviva policy through them and I am paying over 10 months and have paid the the deposit (1month+admin).
Any advice please.
I did a few insurance quotes with the usual lot and thought I would give the camparison game a go (never worked with me before). The lowest, by far, was a company called Flex Direct by quite a considerable amount, so I went through the checkout.
I had to tick a box declaring everything was correct and they would be checking (much more aggressive then other companies)
THEN, after payment it said it would take upto 2 working days for the documents to be email and that I wasn't nessesarily covered?
After reading this I rang them immediately as I pick the new car up tomorrow, they said yes I am covered from noon tomorrow and if there is any problem they will contact me? What does that mean, I entered my details and that was it?
After searching on Google, I found mixed reviews which sort of boosted my confidence rather than all negative, most were reasonably satisfied customers.
Further, I found out that they do not build up a NCB and act more as a loan company?
Can anyone help? I must point out this is an Aviva policy through them and I am paying over 10 months and have paid the the deposit (1month+admin).
Any advice please.
0
Comments
-
Is it Flux Direct, as in your title, or Flex Direct, as in your post?0
-
apologises its FLUX DIRECT.
Thanks0 -
Can anyone offer any assistance?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards