We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

New Car Suggestions

2»

Comments

  • flyingscotno1
    flyingscotno1 Posts: 1,679 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    emmell wrote: »
    Have you looked at the Kia Soul, I don't know anything about them but they look ok, it's probably the only Kia model I would take a second look at.
    ML.

    I looked twice but it was more a 'dear god' look. Be careful in colour choice, bright red decals with red interior and black paint isn't exactly subtle.
  • Have now almost made my mind up! Have narrowed it down to an Auris model, probably the 1.4 diesel due to the economy figures. I have been offered a couple of 09 plates (petrol and diesel) with huge discounts and low miles so I think this may be the way to go. Thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated.
  • 10JH
    10JH Posts: 287 Forumite
    Make sure you don't want the Auris Hybrid model that is just about to come out!
  • wattywattwatt
    wattywattwatt Posts: 233 Forumite
    10JH wrote: »
    Make sure you don't want the Auris Hybrid model that is just about to come out!

    I would love it! Unfortunately I think it's way over my budget. Just off for a test drive on a 59 plate 1.4 diesel at a really good price, reckon on massive savings on running costs compared to my Verso, just hope this car lives up to the salesmans pitch!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.