Forum Home» Debt-Free Wannabe

Part time work from home needed - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Part time work from home needed

edited 18 May 2010 at 8:12PM in Debt-Free Wannabe
15 replies 23.2K views
2»

Replies

• poppasmurf_bewdleypoppasmurf_bewdley Forumite
    5.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    just had another idea I do trials for medical research and have just earned £3000.300 tax free for 18 days but quite a lot pay approx £800 for a weeks trial.Downside is you have to stay on the premises for the duration could be tricky for families/work and the extra head you may grow might get in the way,the last bit was a joke.If interested look up Simbec Research on the web

Or you could end up like the poor sods in France recently who are brain dead because of the test drugs they took!
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • lambdalambda Forumite
    222 posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Speaking from experience, avoid *like the plague* anything which seems too good to be true and requires you to buy a bunch of stock up front for a hefty fee. A few years ago, my OH tried to do one of these kleeneze like party things where she had to arrange parties, and then go and sell stock. It was a complete waste of time. It was impossible to get any parties booked, so after she wasted about £100 of stock and several weeks, she gave up. It is all based on 'pyramid selling' too, so you are assigned a manager who then takes a cut of your commission, and so on. Just avoid them. That's my advice to you. Sorry.

Do you have any particular skills you can exploit to make money? Knitting/crochet? You can make items and sell them, perhaps?
    October 2015 = -13242.16 DFD 28/10/2016 £0 :T
  • PuzzcatPuzzcat Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    4.2K posts
    The op posted this in 2010...
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • lambdalambda Forumite
    222 posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Doh! :)

Well, hopefully my advice stands for other people reading this... :)
    October 2015 = -13242.16 DFD 28/10/2016 £0 :T
  • It was helpful for me as I have been considering Kleeneze but as time goes on am not convinced.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support