Cosmo restaurant in Cardiff Bay?

Options
I haven't been there before and was wondering what the lunch offerings at the weekend are like. I have looked at their website and it just lists all the dishes that they do but I read elsewhere that the selection is reduced at lunch.

Thanks

Comments

• taff007
    taff007 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't been there myself, but my parents regularly go on a weekend lunchtime and say it is fantastic.
  • noangel666
    noangel666 Posts: 96 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I live round the corner :) I have been to both lunch and evening and in my opinion i find the lunch just as good as the evening and its half the price!!!

The evening menu has the fresh cooked section and much better desserts BUT the show cooking is a load of crap....he will only cook one persons at a time. Which when your in a group of 4 is pathetic...you queue for absolutely ages and then you have to wait for your whole group so you dont get to eat together and they say steak....i'd call it a slither of beef.

Desserts in the evenings are well worth an extra fiver mind ;)
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    With Cosmo in our town, they have no sushi, no chefs preparing fresh dishes on the grills and hot plate, no chocolate fountain and a reduced range of everything else, but keeping the main favourites though like prawn toast. You don't see Milky Squid or many King Prawns at lunchtime, sadly.

Having said that, we went to Cosmo for dinner on Friday, and it will be our last visit. The food was cold and tasteless, the staff were rude and the choice of dishes was repetative. OH said the only thing he liked the flavour of was the fudge for the chocolate fountain.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport