Online Outlet Shopping Discussion

Options

Comments

• sunnth
    sunnth Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've used regattaoutlet.co.uk a couple of times now to get my kids waterproofs and I am very happy with both the products, price 70% off and how quickly they came.
  • meher
    meher Posts: 15,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    the amazon discount that you have compiled has been so useful thanks

and now they also have a new outlet store for clothing by the looks
  • hatewashingmachines
    Options
    I think this thread should be kept to ONLINE outlet/factory shops as there is already a thread for those which are dotted around the country which also includes a map http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=16766&page=20&highlight=factory
    To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in their life today.
  • Jack50_2
    Options
    Beware on Comet auctions. I have tried this site but never won and auction so I decided to try my best to win one. I bid on a washing machine and watched the auction until there was only 15 minutes left then I stay on the site refreshing every few seconds so that I would not be outbid. When the timer reached Zero I was the winning bidder but imagine astonishment when I recieved an e-mail stating that I had lost.I contacted comet to find out how this happened and was given a standard reply to the effect that someone had put a proxy bid in earlier in the auction that had beaten mine.I went back to the site to check and found that the winning bidder had only made one bid. When I contacted comet to ask how this person had made his bid in what must have been a nanosecond they did not answer.I contacted them again after four days to ask why they had not replied they told me that they had no such enquiry on their system. I went on my account and there was my original enquiry so I gave them the enquiry number and they still said that no such enquiry existed.Imagine my suprise (again) when I went back to the site to check my account only to find that the original enquiry was not there. Another message to comet got the reply that I must have misunderstood how to bid and that had I listen to them in the first place I would have understood what had happened. On the whole comet have treated me like a moron and as soon as I mention that I believed they had hidden reserves on their items they closed my enquiry and refused to answer any more e-mails.
    My firm belief is that comet put hidden reseves and people who use the site have no chance of winning if the reserve is not met.
  • veganline
    Options
    http://www.bisselldirect.co.uk/products/reconditioned
    Fragile carpet scrubbers, carpet sweepers + vacuums.
    Carpet shampooers work with anything that foams, but if clogged or used for long at a time they can shake themselves apart or overheat.
    1 year warranty to exchange or repair.
  • judithhome
    Options
    Hi, I have recently been told about Laura Ashley Factory Sales and Outlets. Does anyone know where they are?
    Thanks,
    :santa2::santa2:
  • lordkirby
    Options
    Hi all, there's a new shop in Hinckley selling Monsson and Accessorize at huge discounts. it's just round the corner from the Per Una factory shop - the address is 48 druid Street hinckley, LE10 1QH. Happy shopping - we've bought some fantastic bargains from there !!
  • wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    lordkirby wrote: »
    Hi all, there's a new shop in Hinckley selling Monsson and Accessorize at huge discounts. it's just round the corner from the Per Una factory shop - the address is 48 druid Street hinckley, LE10 1QH. Happy shopping - we've bought some fantastic bargains from there !!

Thanks. Any idea of opening hours please?
  • meher
    meher Posts: 15,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yoox (scroll down for the link) has a 90% off with free delivery still going on. There are two sections for deals - Autumn promotion and Sample sale. The sample sales have more discounts and the autumn promotion with more selection.
  • deemj14
    deemj14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    For ladies clothing - discounted high street brands - try Top Labels Low Prices in Dumfries. Huge savings on famous brands - also have a website!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure