Online Outlet Shopping Discussion

Options

Comments

• dee72_2
    dee72_2 Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    James2010 wrote: »
    Hi - there is 50% OFF Animal Clothing in their online Outlet section

Here is the link text (I cannot create a link as I am a new user!)

http:// shop.animal.co.uk/icat/clearancestoreinstore?alink=3

Lot of bargains! :j
    http://shop.animal.co.uk/icat/clearancestoreinstore
    New year resolution give up smoking. gave up 1/1/10 at 2pm
    lasted so far
    :j
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bought from the Argos online outlet - Clearance Bargains and both items were damaged. Would not go near them again.

Ah but you get full warrenty- I bought a pair of earphones from them (bluetooth sony ones) they broke down after about 10 months, I contacted them, sent them back and got a full refund! (Though it should be said I'd have preferred a new pair).
  • MsCrow
    MsCrow Posts: 534 Forumite
    Options
    I have found secretsales occasionally useful (a ladies football today for SIL for £6) but I find postage to be quite prohibitive at £4.50 which at some point drops to £2.95. They also took a while to send. When they had the recent codes and people bought from here, what was the general experience?

Has anyone bought from BrandAlley? They have some nice items but seem to sell out quickly.

On Bicester, unless you have time to browse for those 90% off bargains you need to go there with a few things in mind. I collect fashion and was after a scarf from a few seasons ago which I knew was at Bicester at 50% off. I know I'll never find it again so I consider that a good discount.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bought from the Argos online outlet - Clearance Bargains and both items were damaged. Would not go near them again.

Have bought 6 or 7 items from Clearance Bargains ebay site, all have been fantastic apart from one Toshiba portable DVD player which stopped working after 6 months. Got fully refund including the postage to return teh item. The only thing they didn't refund was the original P&P.

All were Refurbs, which seems to mean open box, but perfect inside - well worth a look

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Clearance-Bargains
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shoe*gal wrote: »
    I absolutely love Bicester but it can be hit and miss. .

Bicester is not a place to browse.

If you want something specific you go to get it. Its too expensive (even discounted they are all designer shops) to impulse buy.

But if you want Le Cruset, or Mulberry, or Links of London, or the White Company, or Oneida, or etc etc etc you can pick it up there at the best price:money::money::money::money::money:
  • *Jelly_Tots*
    *Jelly_Tots* Posts: 2,102 Forumite
    edited 14 May 2010 at 11:57AM
    Options
    MsCrow wrote: »
    I have found secretsales occasionally useful (a ladies football today for SIL for £6) but I find postage to be quite prohibitive at £4.50 which at some point drops to £2.95. They also took a while to send. When they had the recent codes and people bought from here, what was the general experience?

Has anyone bought from BrandAlley? They have some nice items but seem to sell out quickly.

On Bicester, unless you have time to browse for those 90% off bargains you need to go there with a few things in mind. I collect fashion and was after a scarf from a few seasons ago which I knew was at Bicester at 50% off. I know I'll never find it again so I consider that a good discount.
    I bought some Luminarc cutlery sets and after being washed once or twice in a dishwasher they all started to get rust spots. I have other cutlery which I have years and it is still in perfect condition. Shoddy. Am going to send it back. Although have had other items which were great - hit and miss.
  • meher
    meher Posts: 15,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Quick Pick: Herv! Leger miniaudiere clutch £198 was £495
    this is so sweet, but there's no such item :rotfl: your imagination is at work Lawrence :p

john lewis has no outlet as such but they have offers all year long
  • qasim.martin
    Options
    My favourite menswear site has just dropped the prices of their Original Penguin products and their G-Star Jeans and T-Shirts by 25%. It's all current season stock aswell, which is amazing. It's a great website with lots of great brands. They also have a sale section on all year round with their past season stock in it. The website is www. hughharrisshop .co.uk if you want to have a look.
  • roshydoshy
    roshydoshy Posts: 814 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    spam reported
  • $am1965
    $am1965 Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    Crocs have an Outlet tab on their site, I ordered some very reasonable, they came from Holland ??
    Sam:happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport