Wanted- free things for rabbits

Options
hi

does anyone know of any websites that are giving free rabbit things away?
i have got a rabbit expecting baby bunnies :D so any freebies for rabbits would be great!!

Thanks

Stacey
xx
:A Freebie Queen :A

Comments

• Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Options
    I have some grass in my garden that is free if you want it! ..Sorry, i hunted around google but found nothing.
  • Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a thought. Why not join freecycle and ask for any rabbit giveaways. I think you may get some stuff from there(you have to make an offer of something you dont need first)
  • davodedthomas
    Options
    If you look at the TMF (try me free) board, they have a rabbit food that is about 2.99 that is on try me free. Look on the freebies sticky threads!
  • V_Chic_Chick
    V_Chic_Chick Posts: 2,441 Forumite
    Options
    I believe rabbits like dandelions (well, my chickens love it!)
  • $sTaCeY$_2
    $sTaCeY$_2 Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    I believe rabbits like dandelions (well, my chickens love it!)
    Yes my rabbits love dandelion leaves i collect loads of those from my park :D
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    Options
    Wanted- free things for rabbits

How many rabbits have you got and what kind of free things do you want for them? Only interested if they are lean:D

That's put the fox amongst the rabbits!
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • $sTaCeY$_2
    $sTaCeY$_2 Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    ive got two rabbits lop eared rabbits and one is expecting lots of babies :D so i might end up with about 12 and they aint to eat
  • stoke_chick
    Options
    I dont know any rabbit freebies, but ill look around for you! congratulations on your rabbit expecting babies :D
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    :EasterBun I have fed my rabbits on Dodson & Horrell rabbit food for years. So, when I adopted a stray dog I phoned Dodson & Horrell to ask their advice on feeding a dog. They were very helpful and sent me lots of free samples of dog food. They are based in Ringstead, Northamptonshire.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • caverncity
    caverncity Posts: 889 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I believe there a few adult sites that have freebies but all the Rabbits are around £34.95. I have been told the rabbitronic ultra is supposed to be good but again its not free, sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure