dog food

hmc
hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
hi
ive used chudleys dog food for years on all my dogs swapping as age requires

current collie is on sensitive and absoloutly ok
i just wondered why chudleys is never mentioned on here?

also ive just recieved a free bag of burgess supa dog? any thoughts on this one

thanks

Comments

• ka7e
    ka7e Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    My Sheltie was weaned onto Supa Puppy and her breeder used Burgess Supa for both the Shelties and show-winning Belgian Shepherds. I only changed her to James Wellbeloved as the Supa Dog kibble was rather large for her! Burgess seems very popular in the Midlands, but I could only find Jollyes to supply it here in the SW, so perhaps it's just a geographical thing!
    "Cheap", "Fast", "Right" -- pick two.
  • Which life stage you feeding? If you can find the ingredients then we could take a look. Some ppl on here are great on nutrition. Wouldn't look at the levels of protein etc as you can increase protein levels with vegetable extracts- but it is the quality of protein that is important.
    Help me to help you :santa2:
  • cyberbob
    cyberbob Posts: 9,480 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    We tried a freebee or Burgess and our retriever loves it. So considering trying it full time. We have found a couple of suppliers online
  • olias
    olias Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    I fed my first dog (lab) on Chudleys all its life and it was fit and healthy with a good glossy coat. Also firm poo which is not only easy to pick up, but helps the dog naturally express its anal glands.

The only reason I don't feed my current lab on it is because I now live fairly rurally and the small local pet shop doesn't stock it, so I now use Wainwrights, however I'd have been happy to continue using Chudleys if I could get it locally.

Olias
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    thankyou, good to know someone else likes chudleys lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts