We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Avatar Delvery on 26/04/10 anywhere?

2»

Comments

  • marbella
    marbella Posts: 847 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    I received an e-mail yesterday from HMV saying mine is on its way.
  • Haru
    Haru Posts: 99 Forumite
    Arghhh!!!

    I used Amazon as I ordered Twilight with Play last year and it arrived two weeks late :eek:

    And now I've checked Amazon, it says despatch 26 April for delivery April 26 - May 4!!!! And I can't cancel because it's already been prepared for despatch??? (5 days early??)

    Did you get first class delivery? Sometimes it says a later estimated delivery to cover themselves, so it may still arrive in time, don't worry :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.