Forum Home » Freebies (no spend required)

Free weightwatchers points calculator and much more

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Free weightwatchers points calculator and much more

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
5 replies 10.1K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Hi all

I found this site that lets you work out weightwatchers points so if you want to do the diet without attending meetings or buying online then you can work it out here http://www.calculator.net/weight-watchers-points-calculator.html

Its a very informative site that also has things like

Financial Calculator
Weight Loss Calculator
BMI Calculator
Calorie Calculator
Army Body Fat Calculator
Body Fat Calculator
BMR Calculator
Weight Watchers Points Calculator
Anorexic BMI Calculator
Carbohydrate Calculator
Ideal Weight Calculator

Math Calculator
Pregnancy Calculator
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• fraz_babefraz_babe Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Thanks OP very useful for me!x
    Proud mummy to 3 beautiful children who I love so so much :oxxxx

Baby girl due april 2016! cant wait to meet her. xxx
  • thanks, although it doesn't make me feel to good right now ;)
    Gadget obsessed bargain hunter
  • That is the american version of the calculator - it includes fiber [sic]. The UK calculator simply goes on Kcal and sat fat. The formula is too complicated for me. I think the American programme is different from the UK programme. It may make no difference, either way, though.
  • edited 21 April 2010 at 8:44PM
    jayjotia2007jayjotia2007 Forumite
    2 posts
    edited 21 April 2010 at 8:44PM
    Hello All

I came across this brilliant website which has exactly what you are all looking for:

w w w . wilfscorner . co . uk / ww / index . php

COMPLETELY FREE: this is not spam, sorry if it doesn't make much sense but as I am a newbie I'm currently not allowed to post links at the moment, you just have to put it all together and paste it in to your address bar to go direct to the website.

IPHONE APP
    Also if you have an iphone, I have managed to find this brilliant points calculator app, and does much much more, but I'm afraid it does cost £1.79 its called: POINTCALCLITE

Peace out, enjoy!
  • Sarah, thanks for the list of so many useful health calculators. When I wanted to measure my body fat percentage, I don't think anything comes close to a Dexa Scan but I did find a site that is an AI body fat calculator that is based on DEXA. If you are interested, just search the AI body fat calculator on google. I think its the first link estimate bodyfat