We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Bankrupt Inn - Part 6

1…214215217219220…473

Comments

  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I know what am I like!!!:eek::rotfl:

    That's true.....well maybe go thursday then!!!......I know I said I'd shut up!!
    nwj72s.jpg

    Watching bbc news 24.....nothing on.....mind you if I see brown getting into the car again or cameron getting out of the car again.....don't know what I'll do!!!!:eek::rotfl:

    I bet you are xx Woke up a little now!! Ho-hum!!:)

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:love the zipped dude :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:


    i know, i'm so tired but doubt i'll sleep yet....

    can't stop snacking...had a jelly now on the doritos! :eek:
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    confused76 wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:love the zipped dude :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:


    i know, i'm so tired but doubt i'll sleep yet....

    can't stop snacking...had a jelly now on the doritos! :eek:

    No it's a bit early yet x

    Jelly and doritos.....why not!!:rotfl:

    I've got addicted to Seabrookes cheese and onion crisps!!!:eek:

    Just had a thought.....they say steam really helps and I've done this before.
    Fill up a bowl and put a towel over your head.....and breathe in the steam, really should be done when an adult is present!!!:rotfl:
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    No it's a bit early yet x

    Jelly and doritos.....why not!!:rotfl:

    I've got addicted to Seabrookes cheese and onion crisps!!!:eek:

    Just had a thought.....they say steam really helps and I've done this before.
    Fill up a bowl and put a towel over your head.....and breathe in the steam, really should be done when an adult is present!!!:rotfl:

    not had seabrookes for years!

    i don't like steaming like that..can't breath :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    will stand under the shower steam for longer tomorrow though :rotfl::rotfl:
    not what you meant i know :A
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    confused76 wrote: »
    not had seabrookes for years!

    i don't like steaming like that..can't breath :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    will stand under the shower steam for longer tomorrow though :rotfl::rotfl:
    not what you meant i know :A

    They are crinkle cut one's love 'em.....wish I didn't.....they seem to 'evaporate' very quickly for some reason!!:eek::rotfl:

    Fair 'nuff.....the shower will have to do!!:rotfl:
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    They are crinkle cut one's love 'em.....wish I didn't.....they seem to 'evaporate' very quickly for some reason!!:eek::rotfl:

    Fair 'nuff.....the shower will have to do!!:rotfl:

    i used to buy the salt n vinegar and prawn cocktail ones - yum!!!
    fancy some of them now....:T
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    confused76 wrote: »
    i used to buy the salt n vinegar and prawn cocktail ones - yum!!!
    fancy some of them now....:T

    Hmmm that will go with the jelly and doritos!!:rotfl:

    What times Mr C home?
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hmmm that will go with the jelly and doritos!!:rotfl:

    What times Mr C home?

    after 12...hopefully i'll be snoozing by then
    he's off tomorrow night thankfully :j
    quiet in here tonight eh?
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    confused76 wrote: »
    after 12...hopefully i'll be snoozing by then
    he's off tomorrow night thankfully :j
    quiet in here tonight eh?

    Yes, you have school tomorrow!!:rotfl:

    That's nice bit of time together x

    It is and some of the questions I'm not 100% sure of xx
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Yes, you have school tomorrow!!:rotfl:

    That's nice bit of time together x

    It is and some of the questions I'm not 100% sure of xx

    i know, me too
    i'm nooo good with bailiff stuff...x
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    confused76 wrote: »
    i know, me too
    i'm nooo good with bailiff stuff...x

    I know bits but it's no good knowing half of something!!

    Conf go and bump the troll thread.....I love it when you do and have a look at the troll info I've added the abuse email address does it look alright?
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.