We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Bankrupt Inn - Part 6

1…213214216218219…473

Comments

  • Sunnylooloo
    Sunnylooloo Posts: 4,295 Forumite
    Hey everyone. Just back from being waxed. On the itouch so very slow!!! Ah confused sorry you are not 100 percent. Curls glad u got home. Wishes I'm on the vino!! Oops xxx
    The worst cliques are those which consist of one man ~ George Bernard Shaw
    Holiday Saving fund 2010 = £25.00 :DWeightLoss 2010 = +6lbs :(
    BSC 292
    June NSD 11 :TJuly NSD 15:TAugust NSD 14:TSeptember 9:T October 19:jNovember 15/11
  • Sunnylooloo
    Sunnylooloo Posts: 4,295 Forumite
    So cameron def new pm eh
    The worst cliques are those which consist of one man ~ George Bernard Shaw
    Holiday Saving fund 2010 = £25.00 :DWeightLoss 2010 = +6lbs :(
    BSC 292
    June NSD 11 :TJuly NSD 15:TAugust NSD 14:TSeptember 9:T October 19:jNovember 15/11
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    confused76 wrote: »
    i know :o

    new PM eh! :) are you watching BBC?

    have you been up to anything today? x


    I'm nagging aren't I!!:p

    Yes it's incredible isn't it!!!:eek:

    Only doglees out and some washing....been lazy!!:o
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hey everyone. Just back from being waxed. On the itouch so very slow!!! Ah confused sorry you are not 100 percent. Curls glad u got home. Wishes I'm on the vino!! Oops xxx

    Hi Loo.....ouch!!! And why not, you've worked hard for it!!:j

    Yes Cameron.......my what's going to happen next!!:eek:
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hey everyone. Just back from being waxed. On the itouch so very slow!!! Ah confused sorry you are not 100 percent. Curls glad u got home. Wishes I'm on the vino!! Oops xxx

    i'd need vino after wax :eek: ouch!
    So cameron def new pm eh

    yes, he has just walked into No10
    I'm nagging aren't I!!:p

    Yes it's incredible isn't it!!!:eek:

    Only doglees out and some washing....been lazy!!:o

    not nagging :A just don't know how long to leave it as the doc told me to give the steroids a chance? (confused smilie needed)

    that's not lazy hun, you've gotta look after yourself :)x
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    confused76 wrote: »

    not nagging :A just don't know how long to leave it as the doc told me to give the steroids a chance? (confused smilie needed)

    that's not lazy hun, you've gotta look after yourself :)x

    So you have 10 days worth and you went friday....they will say that won't they!!!! But when i take them they kick in pretty quick....give it till friday morning xxxx

    As near confused smiley I could find!!sbqars.jpg

    Thanks Conf xx
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    So you have 10 days worth and you went friday....they will say that won't they!!!! But when i take them they kick in pretty quick....give it till friday morning xxxx

    As near confused smiley I could find!!sbqars.jpg

    Thanks Conf xx

    ok...friday it is! i can still get an app on friday if needed xx
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    confused76 wrote: »
    ok...friday it is! i can still get an app on friday if needed xx

    I'm happy now!! But don't suffer unduly. It's weird cause normally steroids are for just 5-7 days.

    Anyway I bet your fed up talking about it!! What are you watching?
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • confused76
    confused76 Posts: 12,680
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm happy now!! But don't suffer unduly. It's weird cause normally steroids are for just 5-7 days.

    Anyway I bet your fed up talking about it!! What are you watching?

    thanks mum :A:D

    hmm well the doctor was new...she was being videoed for assessment :eek:

    i've got the bill on but i'm not really watching it. am sooo sleepy
    how about you? x
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    confused76 wrote: »
    thanks mum :A:D

    hmm well the doctor was new...she was being videoed for assessment :eek:

    i've got the bill on but i'm not really watching it. am sooo sleepy
    how about you? x

    I know what am I like!!!:eek::rotfl:

    That's true.....well maybe go thursday then!!!......I know I said I'd shut up!!
    nwj72s.jpg

    Watching bbc news 24.....nothing on.....mind you if I see brown getting into the car again or cameron getting out of the car again.....don't know what I'll do!!!!:eek::rotfl:

    I bet you are xx Woke up a little now!! Ho-hum!!:)
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.