We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Argh! OH is annoying me *rant alert*

Options
2»

Comments

• Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Do a list up and then under evening guest write "XBOX " and no one else. Hand him that and tell him as he hasnt told you what friends he invites you have wrote the one thing he spends all his time with.

I do hope things get sorted OP.
  • Loulou2010
    Loulou2010 Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    Options
    i would be wondering why he has no interest...
    "I have learnt that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one"
    "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
    Maya Angelou
  • Lexxi
    Lexxi Posts: 2,162 Forumite
    Options
    Could you take him out? Like a walk or something, or corner him in the car? He won't have any distractions then
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loulou2010 wrote: »

Because some men don't like the organising and fuss and would be quite happy to say "will you marry me", then "yes" to the date, and then just turn up on the day and job done.

I don't think there is any other reason than that.
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Alyssa_C_2
    Alyssa_C_2 Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    It's the gunfire that really grates isn't it? And hollaring 'enemy recon fire' just before everything explodes.:mad:
    However, he knows when I'm serious. I threaten that it goes out the window or I'll poor sticky drinks on it and watch it fizzle. ;)
    Be VERY firm. Do you want any guests at the wedding or don't you? Answer now or go without.
    That would be it from me after all the times you've tried tactfully etc.
    I wish you luck :D
  • angel223_2
    angel223_2 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    I thought I had it bad with my OH and his x box untill my mate come over and told me about her fella and world of warcraft.....what is it with men and games?
    hide his hard drive untill he does the list...when he has done it give the hard drive back pat him on the head and say good boy :T:T then run as fast as you can :rotfl:(ensure you not holding baby though lol)
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loulou2010 wrote: »

Its exactly wat Shellsuit said. He is constanly saying that its the marriage that is important to him, not the actual wedding day. He just wants me to be his wife without all of the fuss. And he hates planning things.

Alyssa C - Yes! And the vibrating of the controller. Its always waking the baby and im constantly saying "Can you turn it down!"
    To get my own back when i watch 'The Vampire Diaries' (which he hates) on my laptop i dont put headphones in. So he has to listen to it.. :p:rotfl:

Im going to corner him later. My sister is coming round and if she has to sit on the xbox she will :D:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure