We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
credit card freebies
Prudent
Posts: 11,716 Forumite
in Credit cards
When I first using this site a few years ago there were some good credit card freebies posted. I didn't order too many -didn't want to affect credit rating. I did get 12 bottles of wine and a free dvd player. In both cases the freebie required one purchase on the card. I put a tank of petrol in the car in each case, paid off in full and stopped cards. Do these freebies still exist?
0
Comments
-
Not really so much these days - credit card companies rely on their intro offers on purchases and balance transfers to attract customers.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards