Botox in Glasgow!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
11 replies 20.8K views
BlueNoseBlueNose Forumite
75 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
Hi
Has anyone had Botox in a Glasgow (or Lanarkshire) Clinic? If so can you recommend or tell me about your experiences?

(Yes .... thinking about it...)

many thanks..

Replies

• jaggyjimjaggyjim Forumite
    78 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Have been to Visage clinic in Glasgow city centre for dental treatment and they offer Botox, Restalyne etc although I haven't been brave enough to go for that. It is a high end place and very professional. Google search them.
  • BlueNoseBlueNose Forumite
    75 Posts
    Many thanks for this... may pop in over the weekend..
  • mickeypopsmickeypops Forumite
    596 Posts
    I've seen it advertised in posters at my dentist (Partick Dental Practice) so I know that they do it.

Haven't tried it myself though!
  • "
    I've seen it advertised in posters at my dentist (Partick Dental Practice) 

"

Hi thanks for this. I have heard of the dentists but did not know they carried out this procedure
  • scottishminniescottishminnie Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a couple of sessions at Skn in Gordon Street a couple of years back - treatments were done by a Dr McFarlane (I think) - lovely old retired gp. No problem and it was pretty painless but I was a bit disappointed in the results given the price - I seem to remember it was running around the £300 mark for crows feet and under my eyes.
    What finally stopped me(as well as the cost) was getting a spectacular black eye (this can sometimes happen, apparently I was lucky before) which I had to go to great lengths to cover and tell dreadful fibs so no one knew the truth. I decided to take a break after that and haven't been back since. Tbh though if I could find it more reasonably priced I'd go for it again.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • Hi there, I go to Dr Carole McAlister in Woodlands. She charges £250 for 3 areas and I couldn't praise her enough. Her clinic is Dermalis in Barrington Dr
  • berrybabeberrybabe Forumite
    108 Posts
    cloud nine in partick
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

• I have been to dr Mcallister for Botox on my crows feet and despite getting a top up after two weeks found it only last a month. Definitely not going back.
  • I recently had botox carried out in a Glasgow city centre dental practice and was very pleased with the price and results. I had never been before but had previously had botox. I was recommended by a friend. I phoned for an appointment and and was booked in for a couple of days later. I got 3 areas done and was charged £200. previously I had paid £350. the dentist was lovely and took her time to talk to me and find out what I was unhappy with etc. she also offered me a free top if I needed it with the remains if the botox which I did not. I am very pleased and will be returning again. that was 3months ago and it's still working. the dental practice was peppermint studios on bath street. hope this helps people.
  • hieveryonehieveryone Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know a place which I would highly recommend, but it's in Dundee. Let me know if you would like details. Prices are a bit cheaper than what's been quoted here.

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc

MSE Deals