We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Asda Credit/Storecard
tony2k6
Posts: 5 Forumite
in Credit cards
:cool: Hi All.
I don't know if anyone else has come across this one, I was reciently in my local Asda store and was offered their Storecard. Yeah Yeah your all gonna say, but the thing that interested me was: £5 off the first shop (minimum £50 spend) which I used straight away on a normal weekly shop, 2 pence off every litre bought at their petrol station and 6 months interest free credit on balance transfers with no fee providing you've cleared any balance that you've added to the card first.
I don't know if anyone else has come across this one, I was reciently in my local Asda store and was offered their Storecard. Yeah Yeah your all gonna say, but the thing that interested me was: £5 off the first shop (minimum £50 spend) which I used straight away on a normal weekly shop, 2 pence off every litre bought at their petrol station and 6 months interest free credit on balance transfers with no fee providing you've cleared any balance that you've added to the card first.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards