We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Balance transfer - running out of time
gillbee
Posts: 241 Forumite
in Credit cards
I recently put flights on my marbles credit card for a last minute trip. My intention was to sort out a new 0% credit card and transfer this balance across to give me some time to pay it off. Unfortunately I just got the paperwork today for my new post office 0% no fee card today. Don't think I'm going to get the transfer sorted before my payment date of the 8th.
I have an egg card with no balance on it, but I will be charged for transferring the marbles balance to it.
Is there any way I can avoid getting hit for interest this month or is it just wishful newbie thinking?
Thanks
I have an egg card with no balance on it, but I will be charged for transferring the marbles balance to it.
Is there any way I can avoid getting hit for interest this month or is it just wishful newbie thinking?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Afraid so sorry[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]0
-
With any luck it will only be about a week at most so hopefully not too much to pay.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards