120 free minutes with SKYPE

Options
Until 31st October you can get 120 free Skype minutes from Sainsbury or any Ukash store. Just buy a voucher for £10 worth of Skype calls and when you redeem it on the Skype website they will add 120 minutes.

Vouchers can be obtained at any Sainsbury checkout or from any Ukash store. There are over 30,000 Ukash stores throughout the UK and there is a good store locator here.

See offer Terms & Conditions here.

Comments

• preetkk
    preetkk Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    hi how does this work say if i want to ring hungary mobile or a uk mobile, i would get to ring either one for 120 minutes or both for 60 minutes each
  • CeeJay
    CeeJay Posts: 28 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi PreetKK

As with any Skype promotion, when they say 120 minutes what they mean is 120 minutes at the basic Skype cost of £0.012 per minute excluding VAT. For this promotion the voucher has a value of 120 x £0.012 = £1.44. So even though they are saying 120 free minutes, at the basic Skype rate of £0.014 per minute including VAT, you can actually only make 102.8 minutes of calls.

In the case you raised for Hungary, at the rate of £0.02 per minute for land line and £0.143 per minute to mobiles, that would give you 72 minutes to a landline or 10 minutes to a mobile.
  • preetkk
    Options
    ok thanks i'll stay with voipstunt put ten euros on a couple of weeks ago - ring canada, uk, hungary and other landlines free :beer: :beer:

and also make very cheap calls to other destination including mobile about 7p cheaper than skype to ring UK Mobiles

voipstunt will do me (wih my bluetooth headset which i dont seem to get the mic part working :mad:)
  • CeeJay
    Options
    Free always sounds pretty good to me. I'm off to check it out. Thanks. :T
  • preetkk
    Options
    lol, no really its free you get 300 mins a week - and have no porblems so fari was goona go with voipcheap but they never did free calls to hungary so went with these instead

heres the rates dont forget to change to pennies
    http://www.voipstunt.com/en/rates.html
  • CeeJay
    Options
    Thanks for that. I live in Spain and so that's all my landline calls sorted for FREE. Result!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure