We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Prepayment Meter Gas/Electric
Comments
-
i would like to know to , does anyone knowTreat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.:D0
-
your meter gets re-set.
Your meter will be changed either by the meter owner during a visit or, on some meters i.e. the quantum system the card has details installed to re-calibrate the meters charging system.
Pak
[move](but may be some loony may have an alternative answer...............that involves blaming a sales person, lol)[/move]I say what I like, I like what I say!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards