We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Oven decals/Sickers
M635
Posts: 63 Forumite
Hi,
I've stupidly cleaned off the stickers from the facia on my oven from the timer buttons etc, Does anyone know if these can be brough as spares so I can replace them ?
Its an indesit FIE76GPKAIX.
Thanks
I've stupidly cleaned off the stickers from the facia on my oven from the timer buttons etc, Does anyone know if these can be brough as spares so I can replace them ?
Its an indesit FIE76GPKAIX.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Letraset and varnish?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards