We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaners

Hi
Can anyone recommend a good one in the Merseyside area? Haven't used one before so is there anything I should be asking?
Thanks

Comments

  • alibags
    alibags Posts: 8 Forumite
    Dont know what a truck mounted one is, but I did two houses with one I hired from Morrisons supermarket, very reasonable,very efficient and didnt leave the carpets soaking wet. same stuff can be hired from Homebase as well
  • I think you mean "Rug Doctor", it's a truck mounted company I'm after though, much better clean - so I've heard.

    Thanks anyway.
  • Anyone?????
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.