We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
conservatory and indemnity insurance
rooster
Posts: 98 Forumite
Hi advice please,
currently selling home and buyers solicitor feels me may have needed planning permission for a conservatory built in 2006.Our solicitor feels we did'nt,but now Im not sure as it is 15.3ft*10.2 in size
secondly the buyers solicitor has said they would accept an indemnity insurance policy if older than 4 years. I am not exactly sure of the date as I did not retain the paperwork, it could be four years this month or could be a month or two short. How, accurate do i have to be and what evidence do I need to supply and which of the solicitors arranges it
really grateful for help as head about to explode
currently selling home and buyers solicitor feels me may have needed planning permission for a conservatory built in 2006.Our solicitor feels we did'nt,but now Im not sure as it is 15.3ft*10.2 in size
secondly the buyers solicitor has said they would accept an indemnity insurance policy if older than 4 years. I am not exactly sure of the date as I did not retain the paperwork, it could be four years this month or could be a month or two short. How, accurate do i have to be and what evidence do I need to supply and which of the solicitors arranges it
really grateful for help as head about to explode
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards