dorothy perkins

Options
Load full of rejection letters this morning for claiming back my ppi. In the rejection letter for DP they sent me a copy of my application form showing that I ticked the ppi box.

I admit this but i thought I needed it cos when I tok it out i did so in the shop and never realised that I was covered through work for insurance and had pre eisting medical problems that wouldnt be covered. In fact until recently I forgot I had it.

Do you think I should send the second letter just on the off chance even thogh they have said thats there final letter.

Michelle

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    michelle45 wrote: »
    Load full of rejection letters this morning for claiming back my ppi. In the rejection letter for DP they sent me a copy of my application form showing that I ticked the ppi box.

I admit this but i thought I needed it cos when I tok it out i did so in the shop and never realised that I was covered through work for insurance and had pre eisting medical problems that wouldnt be covered. In fact until recently I forgot I had it.

Do you think I should send the second letter just on the off chance even thogh they have said thats there final letter.

Michelle

Hi Michelle
    Yes do send another letter, this is standard and a standard fob off response, we all sign these agreements, but you still have your reasons to reclaim, they hope these letters will stop you going any further but please do send another letter until they send you the final decision.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • michelle45_2
    Options
    Hi Di

Think I will, Im also going to state that the salesperson filled in the form and I just signed as they were concerned about giving 10% off any purchase and not discussing any ppi conditions etc. Do you think that sounds ok as well

Michelle
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    michelle45 wrote: »
    Hi Di

Think I will, Im also going to state that the salesperson filled in the form and I just signed as they were concerned about giving 10% off any purchase and not discussing any ppi conditions etc. Do you think that sounds ok as well

Michelle

Hi Michelle, yes that is good.;)
    Fingers crossed.

Di
    X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income