We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Dried in tar
Comments
-
WD40................d0
-
Petrol, or any other solvent.I used to be indecisive but now I am not sure.0
-
Thanks guys, will give it a try!0
-
Theres already a thread about removing tar0
-
Try MaGuires Clay Bar or Mothers Clay Bar on the bodywork0
-
To be pedantic, it is bitumen not tar but the methods of removing it are the same0
-
Thinners ...0
-
butter......0
-
Tar Spot Remover availble at accessory shops should be the safest bet.;)I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.
Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)
Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed0 -
cyclonebri1 wrote: »Tar Spot Remover availble at accessory shops should be the safest bet.;)
But not the cheapest..
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards