Same FOS reply re PPI claim and HSBC/HFC

Options
Hi all

i have had yet another letter from the FOS re the above claim saying yet again that they have all the info from me and that it has been passed again to a adjudicator? This is the 3Rd letter now saying basically the same? I passed this to them around 9 months ago with all info, anyone else had the same? I know they are busy but this is as bad as HSBC/HFC ?

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    goldfrapp wrote: »
    Hi all

i have had yet another letter from the FOS re the above claim saying yet again that they have all the info from me and that it has been passed again to a adjudicator? This is the 3Rd letter now saying basically the same? I passed this to them around 9 months ago with all info, anyone else had the same? I know they are busy but this is as bad as HSBC/HFC ?

Hi there

Normally they do send letters to give you updates, but I have never experienced in receiving letters all exactly the same.
    Give them a ring and ask them about this if you can, good luck.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • dec22
    dec22 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    I have had the same with my RBS and Egg claims, it's been over a year. I receive letters every 2 mths for each claim saying the same thing, waiting for an Adjudicator!!
  • Inespa85
    Inespa85 Posts: 742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with HFC. We was due to have an adjudicator by 4th December but they didn't have all the paperwork then at the beginining of February they wrote to us saying they have all the paperwork and we are just waiting on an Adjudicator but still we are waiting. When i phoned they did say we wont be at the back of the queue but couldnt give us a time scale.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure