Lloyds TSB CC PPI

Options
Morning all
I would like to just say a big thank you to everyone on this board following your infomation i have make several successful claims including Black House, 2egg claims, capital one. I am currently working throught a hardship case with natwest which seems to be going well for my charges back and the finally one i would like some help on Lloyds TSB CC. I have recieved an offer letter to sign and send back stating that i will recieve all my ppi and intrest and to give them my account details of a bank to put the money into . Has anyone else had this and how long does it take before they credit you account

Many Thanks
Dan

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all
    I would like to just say a big thank you to everyone on this board following your infomation i have make several successful claims including Black House, 2egg claims, capital one. I am currently working throught a hardship case with natwest which seems to be going well for my charges back and the finally one i would like some help on Lloyds TSB CC. I have recieved an offer letter to sign and send back stating that i will recieve all my ppi and intrest and to give them my account details of a bank to put the money into . Has anyone else had this and how long does it take before they credit you account

Many Thanks
    Dan

Hi Dan

Congratulations on all your success :beer:

I take it you have signed the acceptance slip and sent back?

In regards of the loans ppi's they received our acceptance slips on the 17 March 2010 and was told 21 working days as from when they received the slips.
    These were resolved directly with LLoyds.

However, in regards of my hubby's credit card ppi it was resolved at the end of 2009 with the FOS (lloyds) and he kept chasing for the refund, the FOS been chasing this up for him now and was told he will recieve the refund through the post by cheque any day now, if he does not receive this by next Monday the FOS wants to know.

As yours have been resolved directly though say about 21 days as I stated above (working days from when they received your acceptance) and if you receive nothing by then chase them up.
    Good luck.;):beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • dandare2020
    Options
    arh great thanks for that information so 21 days it is then about 3 more weeks then. Just had a letter from natwest as well saying they have accepted and will send me a figure in the coming days but have to refer to the supreme court ruling has this happen to anyone else

Many Thanks

Daniel
  • di3004
    Options
    arh great thanks for that information so 21 days it is then about 3 more weeks then. Just had a letter from natwest as well saying they have accepted and will send me a figure in the coming days but have to refer to the supreme court ruling has this happen to anyone else

Many Thanks

Daniel

Hi Daniel, your welcome.;)

Call it working days from when they receive your acceptance, and if you receive nothing from them in your account by then, chase them up, good luck.:beer:
  • dandare2020
    Options
    Morning all Just a quick update for anyone in the same situation as me. I received a letter from lloyds yesterday offers a little over £1800 and that it would be in my account within 45 day yay. Once again i would like to thank you all

Dan
  • di3004
    Options
    Morning all Just a quick update for anyone in the same situation as me. I received a letter from lloyds yesterday offers a little over £1800 and that it would be in my account within 45 day yay. Once again i would like to thank you all

Dan

Brilliant news Dan :T:T Well done :beer:
  • dandare2020
    Options
    just a quick question. do banks have a certain time of the month they pay or is it as and when and will push it to the 45 days

Many Thanks
    Dan
  • di3004
    Options
    just a quick question. do banks have a certain time of the month they pay or is it as and when and will push it to the 45 days

Many Thanks
    Dan

Hi Dan this can vary from one bank to another.

I would contact them within a month if you hear nothing, just for an update.

I was told in regards of LLoyds 21 working days as from the acceptance slips, but others sometimes get told different from these.

Hope your not waiting too long, fingers crossed.;)

Di
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family