🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Dunelm Mill branded tub chairs and footstools in JTF - £29.99

Options
2»

Comments

• formaldehyde_perfume
    Options
    JAZ63 wrote: »
    Hi Clowance,
    have you seen the "solsta olarp" armchair in ikea .
    it is quite a good price at only £59.99 (if you dont mind ikea)
    regards Jazz

The cotton covered one is only £44.99 - I got mine for my uni room a while ago. I went specially to get it but they didn't have any in stock, so my mum asked if we could have one of the ones on display and after a few minutes we were told yes, not only that but tell them to price it at £22.50 using code blah-de-blah as it's ex display (and had a few little dirt marks on it)... Thinking about it I'm sure the chair wasn't that RRP when I got it, I knew we got a discount but I thought it was just over £10, but this was almost 2 years ago.

... Anyway, I really like the solsta chair I got. I find it really comfortable, and as a larger person not always able to fit into tub chairs I find this one easily wide enough for ease of use. It's quite low to the ground which is also good for me as I'm short, but could be a problem for some people. As with any fabric chair I would recommend using a throw as it could get very dirty very easily.. If this hadn't have been for uni and I knew it would have a shelf life of longer than 3 years I would have gone for the more expensive one.
  • heynonnynonny
    Options
    JAZ63 wrote: »
    Hi heynonnynonny
    I dont know what the safety recall was over exactly,but I thought you had a great deal anyway. It was a coincidence that i saw the notice ,(sorry to spoil your thread ) I was just concerned when I saw the recall and thought it best to mention it
    regards Jazz

Don't be daft I'm glad you said, I tried to google for info but nothing came up :) I may go to Dunelm and ask?? Ever likely JTF didn't want us knowing where they came from :eek:
    Ahhhh.... lemony fresh victory is mineee!!!
  • heynonnynonny
    Options
    The cat is lazing on one at the mo....it won't last long with her claws :mad::D
    Ahhhh.... lemony fresh victory is mineee!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport