Dunelm Mill branded tub chairs and footstools in JTF - £29.99

Options
Just got myself 2 from JTF, fantastic value for money. Was trying work out where they were from then I saw someone cut a Dunelm Mill label off the bottom of the pieces and he said I wasn't supposed to see him doing that!! £29.99 for chair and footstool. The fabric feels slightly like hessian, a little raised rather than a plain cotton. Cream, chocolate, lime and a gorgeous purple one. Had been looking for months for a good price and finally got it!!

http://www.jtf-wholesale.co.uk/new/
Ahhhh.... lemony fresh victory is mineee!!!

Comments

• tenacioust123
    Options
    How do you join JTF, is it just for business?

Thanks
  • midnightraven3
    midnightraven3 Posts: 2,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    there is a printable voucher on their homapage to get you in once only
  • JAZ63
    JAZ63 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

just a word of caution here . I was visiting my local Dunelm store and posted on the front window ,was a safety recall notice for an identical tub chair and stool !!
    It stated that any of their "sophia tub chairs purchased after (or was it before!! ) july 09 were to be returned to Dunelm for a refund as there was a safety issue with them. you do have to have purchased them in Dunelm in the first place
    regards Jazz
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    The tub chair doesn't interest me but I am going to go to the shop there's one near me, never heard of it so thanks for that.
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
    987654 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    It's worth a look round JTF they have some great stuff at brill prices - they also sell some tat!

That said, it must sell so not everyone thinks it's tat.
  • dane-katie
    dane-katie Posts: 961 Forumite
    Options
    JTF is for businesses only, we have 2 accounts with them, they have some good stuff in, sometimes they have rubbish in, but they are good value.
    Is a Bipolar bear :p
  • heynonnynonny
    Options
    I see, hence the cheap sell off. They were definitely Dunelm Sofia chairs it says Sofia on the side of the box. I didn't know about the safety thing - wonder what the problem was? Anyone who works can join JTF - there is a big banner outside my local. Plus I don't own a business, the shop where I work - somebody from JTF came in and asked if we, the employees, wanted any cards so I took them up on it. I find them very expensive for most things to be honest. Still, am very pleased with these for the price as long as the legs don't drop off or anything!!! :)
    Ahhhh.... lemony fresh victory is mineee!!!
  • JAZ63
    Options
    Hi heynonnynonny
    I dont know what the safety recall was over exactly,but I thought you had a great deal anyway. It was a coincidence that i saw the notice ,(sorry to spoil your thread ) I was just concerned when I saw the recall and thought it best to mention it
    regards Jazz
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    all the jtf branches in the north - shame as I am desperate for a couple of tub chairs. We have a Dunelm mill but I think they are about £100 each in there! (Too much anyway)
  • JAZ63
    Options
    Hi Clowance,
    have you seen the "solsta olarp" armchair in ikea .
    it is quite a good price at only £59.99 (if you dont mind ikea)
    regards Jazz
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport