We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thanks Martin potential saving of £135
sablade
Posts: 399
Forumite
Thanks Martin
We had car ins through bell direct who 'were' the cheapest this year they said it would be £410 I used your guide and http://www.insuresupermarket.com said esure will do it for £275 brill, I added extras eg protected ncd lower excess ect and it is still £330, I told bell they said go for it the best they can do it £370
You are a star
We had car ins through bell direct who 'were' the cheapest this year they said it would be £410 I used your guide and http://www.insuresupermarket.com said esure will do it for £275 brill, I added extras eg protected ncd lower excess ect and it is still £330, I told bell they said go for it the best they can do it £370
You are a star
If you dont ask for discount you don't get discount
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards