🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

asda 20% off games consoles

Options

Comments

• MyUserNamesTaken
    Options
    photome wrote:
    See above reply....it is a sticker and says asda ps2 easter bundle

OK, thanks for that. I would say you were very lucky, then. Chances are the others have the correct stickers on them. :( Congrats on getting such a great bargain, though!
    In a rut? Can't get out? Don't know why?
    It's time to make that change.
    Cover up all the pain in your life
    With our new product range.
    So please don't feel blue - let us show you how
    To talk yourself into a good mood right now.
    Feeling sad is no longer allowed,
    No matter how worthless you are.
  • HLK
    HLK Posts: 978 Forumite
    Options
    fuzzyrazer wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if this is in English papers only,as in Scotland.It shouls say on the voucher.thanks guys...

No, got a Sun in Glasgow and just picked up a DS lite for £79.97 from Govan.
    HLK

"Karma - it's a wonderful thing" - Just ask Earl!
  • custard80
    custard80 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Tried the one in Chatham just now. They had the pack on display but none in stock according to the highly trained operative! Thought my luck might be in.

Couldn't confirm the price as they didn't have the boxed pack.

Shame as it's the closest tous in maidstone.
  • Sega-Rulez
    Options
    Just returned from gamestation with a shiny new black DS lite for £79.97, how I hear you ask? well gamestation price matched my nearest Asda (which I couldn't be bothered to go to lol!)

Showed them the 20% off voucher, they called up asda to confirm deal and I'm a happy boy.
  • voyager7
    voyager7 Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    The XBox 360s are only available as part of the bundle deals mentioned above.
    They have no bundle deals on the DS Lite and the price is £99.99. The PSP's are £179.99
  • ricflairandy
    ricflairandy Posts: 484 Forumite
    Options
    Im told by someone who works in asda that 280 and 200 are the prices.
    Waddle you do eh?
  • urbanlegend11
    Options
    Thanks. It's worth thinking about, though. Particularly if you want your kids to grow up as intelligent beings instead of anaesthatising their brains with rubbish.

why is it lately you always get one of these types in a thread.Everbody happy discussing the topic working out the best deal etc then up pops mr/mrs pompous and gives us the lecture or just looking for an argument:mad: and here i am fanning the flames:rotfl: w:rotfl:hmmmm why read a thread about saving money on game consoles when you think they are carved by the hands of the devil himself????:p
  • bleugh
    bleugh Posts: 1,796 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. It's worth thinking about, though. Particularly if you want your kids to grow up as intelligent beings instead of anaesthatising their brains with rubbish.

I wuz brung up wiv a cumputer and i plaid doom a lot and i wuz alloud by my parents to wach telly all nite two. i am doing ok now, i hav my own hous and everyfing so stop being nasty.
    money saving my @rse.
    I've spent 10x as much as I would if I had never discovered this website :-)
    :: No Links in signatures please - FM ::
  • esw2003
    esw2003 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    bleugh wrote:
    I wuz brung up wiv a cumputer and i plaid doom a lot and i wuz alloud by my parents to wach telly all nite two. i am doing ok now, i hav my own hous and everyfing so stop being nasty.

Iv yoo ad red bucks insted like mee yoo wood bee able to rite propper.

Thanks to the op,got the wee laddie a ds for his birthday.
  • Babbler
    Babbler Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sega-Rulez wrote:
    Just returned from gamestation with a shiny new black DS lite for £79.97, how I hear you ask? well gamestation price matched my nearest Asda (which I couldn't be bothered to go to lol!)

Showed them the 20% off voucher, they called up asda to confirm deal and I'm a happy boy.

Do they do this for 360s as well? If so well worth a go as they tend to be cheap :)

Why do these offers always come when I have no money??? :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Being bored is so boring Im bored of it... :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family