No more Natwest Airmiles?

Options
I called them the other to activate my air miles, and they have said to on two different occassions that they do not have that program anymore. This totally sucks as this is the reason I got the card in the first place.

So, my question to you is... what card is the best for travel points? I would like to start using my credit to full potential and keep earning travel miles as I use it.

The only ones that come to mind are the Morgan Stanley card, and the BA World Card. Does one have an advantage over another?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Silverfox_3
    Options
    Beneficial issue the United Airlines Mileage Plus card (this includes all airlines in the Star Alliance group).
    Since when did NatWest stop gving air miles? I have not noticed this with my card.
  • Soulistic
    Soulistic Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, they said that anyone new that wants to start collecting air miles will not be offered the program. Anyone already on the program won't notice a difference. I enquired on a new rewards program, but, didn't get any solid answer... just that they are thinking of implementing one.
  • Martinslovechild
    Options
    Martin suggests the TESCO CLUBCARD CREDIT CARD. Rather than taking the clubcard points, simply sign up to credit them automatically to your Air Miles account. The good news is that the redemption rate is even better than NatWest's.
    Mortgage Feb 2001 - £129,000
    Mortgage July 2007 - £0
    Original Mortgage Termination Date - Nov 2018
    Mortgage Interest saved - £63790.60
    ISA Profit since Jan 1st 2015 - 98.2% (updated 1 Dec 2020)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure