Options
12346»

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    squidge60 wrote: »
    Oh no :eek: didnt realise they were stopping that size ,never brought it though as it wasnt big enough :rotfl:Was it someone on this thread who brought the jar ? :D

I'd wait for the pound shops to get their hands on excess stock- always seems to happen; you see something "discontinued", you bulk buy it and then after a few weeks/months of it vanishing from the shelves, its sold in the 99p shops at a fraction of what you paid for it!

I like Marmite but in small doses. I once had the rice cake bites for breakfast when I was legging it out the door/too much of a hrry to cook and OMG they tore the roof of my mouth off! Nice taste but WAY too much- they should sell several degrees of marmite not just strong and mega strong!
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2010 at 3:03AM
    Options
    squidge60 wrote: »
    Oh no :eek: didnt realise they were stopping that size ,never brought it though as it wasnt big enough :rotfl:Was it someone on this thread who brought the jar ? :D
    Would love to know if it was some one on here :D think it probably went for far more than it was really worth so would imagine most MSE'rs wouldn't have been bidding.

There are 16 Toothpaste boxes on ebay now, would guess some of the sellers might be MSE'rs:D
    !BoTtcFwCGk~$(KGrHqMH-EEEuZNehcOSBLm+sbK7qQ~~_35.JPG
  • dollzstar
    dollzstar Posts: 81 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I have one today via the post, but the toothpaste was not inside.. it got stolen by the postman :( what the world coming 2 hey ??
    :T Lets Party :T
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    dollzstar wrote: »
    I have one today via the post, but the toothpaste was not inside.. it got stolen by the postman :( what the world coming 2 hey ??

:think:Postie ate your cereal bar in disguise:question:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,900 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    dollzstar wrote: »

You have got a postie that loves marmite cereal bars !
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure