Marmite toothpaste ?

Options

Comments

• Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I soooo wouldn't mind having Marmite this and that !!
    Especially toothpaste! The mint kind has never appealed to me. I only use it because it is what is available.
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    edited 11 March 2010 at 7:17PM
    Options
    Marmite Cereal Bars

Available in most major supermarkets.
    RRP: £1.99 (for a pack of 6 bars).

http://www.marmite.co.uk/love/snacks/
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Despite loving Marmite and being a paid up member of the Marmarati, these cereal bars really dont do it for me. On the other hand, the new XO Marmite is truely delicious.

Yup gotta agree. I think the bars could have a much stronger taste of Marmite, same for their crisps. I loved the Walkers marmite crisps but the "real" Marmite ones are so bland. I can't wait to try the XO though.

Another vote here for marmite and banana! I love them on toast, washed down with OJ - this is a must.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • Ilovemykids
    Ilovemykids Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    I love Marmite! I haven't had one of these freebies *sob!!!* but I've booked a shoping trip for tomorrow (I'm disabled and need to book my shopping trips in advance....really kills the impluse buying!) I'm going to go to Morrisons and hunt out those cereal bars! Yum!

they defo are still selling them in Morrisons saw them today :D with all the other cereal bars.
    they also had the new XO Marmite at £4,will be trying it out on my toast in the morning! :D
  • Neddy2000
    Neddy2000 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Another vote here for marmite and banana! I love them on toast, washed down with OJ - this is a must.
    Oh I'm so pleased to find another marmite and banana fan. People think I'm crazy. I don't always put them in a sarnie, just put the marmite on the banana. :j Wish I'd had this freebie.
    Weight lost since Jan 15th 35 pounds :jOpinionBar Rewards so far £23.20 "Money found on the street since 15th March 2010" personal challenge £1.74. (Not bad for a couch potato) Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.” — B O'D
  • Ilovemykids
    Ilovemykids Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    This may be of interest to fellow Marmite fans

!http://www.marmite.co.uk/restaurant/download.html
  • Wildside
    Options
    This may be of interest to fellow Marmite fans

!http://www.marmite.co.uk/restaurant/download.html

Thanks Ilovemykids

:T:TLovers of Marmite rejoice!:T:T
  • Neddy2000
    Neddy2000 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Ilovemykids :T
    Weight lost since Jan 15th 35 pounds :jOpinionBar Rewards so far £23.20 "Money found on the street since 15th March 2010" personal challenge £1.74. (Not bad for a couch potato) Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.” — B O'D
  • Wildside
    Options
    But as we herald a new beginning, we also have to say goodbye to a little trooper - the 57g jar of Marmite.
    For those of you who like things that come in small packages, you’ve missed your chance! The last ever 57g jar of Marmite was auctioned on eBay, together with the first ever jar of Marmite Squeeze Me.

Wonder how much the last little jar went for:think:
  • squidge60
    squidge60 Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wildside wrote: »
    But as we herald a new beginning, we also have to say goodbye to a little trooper - the 57g jar of Marmite.
    For those of you who like things that come in small packages, you’ve missed your chance! The last ever 57g jar of Marmite was auctioned on eBay, together with the first ever jar of Marmite Squeeze Me.

Wonder how much the last little jar went for:think:
    Oh no :eek: didnt realise they were stopping that size ,never brought it though as it wasnt big enough :rotfl:Was it someone on this thread who brought the jar ? :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure