A Payment A Day - Part 8!

Options

Comments

• angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    edited 8 March 2010 at 12:10AM
    Options
    Of course :A I might not be a Level 70, but had done enough on M@fia Wars previously to be able to just buy it :D What do you need to do to get the Harvester?

Will go check..hang on a wee sec...

ETA - You need a Triad coin, Yakuza Sake and a Thai note before you can get the Thai passport.
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    you know how we all have to pay back the banks - PADding gone mad! :eek: Well, imagine when a bank doesn't even know if their own product is a credit card, or a bank account! (oh yes, it's true!)....

If you want a laugh (and some!), here is Niddy on top (sarcastic) form to HBOS - #381 -..... :rotfl:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • psychopathbabble
    psychopathbabble Posts: 5,888 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 March 2010 at 1:08AM
    Options
    I like the way I get blamed while I'm not around to defend myself! :o

Sorry guys, will keep it nice and pad friendly :p I just put another 60p in my pot.

:D*wonders how many pad'ders would subscribe to the 'other' thread* :D

PS Angelic... I had pate on toast for lunch and just now when I finished work. Had some sort of cheesy pasta, pesto thing at work for dinner.x
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    Seeing as it's now the 8th... pads today are 32.36 to HBOS, 29.19 to Cap1, 40.91 to LloydsCC. Total of £102.46
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    I like the way I get blamed while I'm not around to defend myself! :o

Sorry guys, will keep it nice and pad friendly :p I just put another 60p in my pot.

:D*wonders how many pad'ders would subscribe to the 'other' thread* :D

PS Angelic... I had pate on toast for lunch and just now when I finished work. Had some sort of cheesy pasta, pesto thing at work for dinner.x

Hiya - have a good day at work? Your male friends are off chatting up the other women! Charmin, loyalty of a dog eh?!

:p:p

• psychopathbabble
    Options
    Hiya - have a good day at work? Your male friends are off chatting up the other women! Charmin, loyalty of a dog eh?!

:p:p

There was a lot of sick today :( Fine... I know where I'm not wanted..... :p
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    There was a lot of sick today :( Fine... I know where I'm not wanted..... :p

you are wanted divvy lol..... come and have a laugh here - flirting is like :eek: :eek: :eek:

Music lights parrtteeeee

• psychopathbabble
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=30627725#post30627725

I don't know how to do the super-dooper linky thing with the name of the thread.... but here is the brand spanking new PAD REFUGE THREAD if anyone is interested.... KPR I expect to see you in there :p
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=30627725#post30627725

I don't know how to do the super-dooper linky thing with the name of the thread.... but here is the brand spanking new PAD REFUGE THREAD if anyone is interested.... KPR I expect to see you in there :p

Nice! Linky here: PAD Refuge Thread!

* Go to subscriptions and then copy the name from there (highlight it and right click, select copy)

• Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    Greenbynature Glad to hear that your son survived relatively unscathed.

Also glad to see that the flirting has been separated out from the main thread :rotfl:
    Although it's sometimes entertaining reading it (and occasionally participating), I really would hate to be the adder-upper sifting through that lot :) .
    Anyway, an early morning Monday PAD of £270.41 from me divided between a loan repayment and a CC payment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure