🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

5 for £5 Bourjois Lip Glosses

Options
1235»

Comments

• SVsandy
    SVsandy Posts: 398 Forumite
    Options
    SVsandy wrote: »
    I might send some of mine back for replacements. I'll let you know how I got on.

I sent 3 of them back as they told me to but instead of replacing them they refunded me £3. I suppose that's fair to be honest.
  • nizypizy
    Options
    well this site sells expired cosmetics... i really had bad experience with them. I ordered some lipsticks and eyeshadow and that costed me around £30 but beleive it or not, all of them were expired. the lipsticks tasted funny and were sticky. i will neve buy from this site
  • jbean2567
    jbean2567 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi and thanks for the posts everyone, this seems like an absolute bargain! I have not purchased the lipglosses yet and was wondering if anyone could post what the colours are like - are they deep in colour or sheer? (I have seen the picture and one of the glosses seems to be yellow!)

Many thanks in advance :)

i just got these delivered I love these lip glosses however if I had any complaint its that I only got two colours....two of pinkish and three of a brown colour thats not to bad but a variety would have been nice..............good value though
  • sarah1evans
    Options
    [Sounds like a great offer but I was sent 2 of teh same colour pink and 3 of the same colour brown. Very poor. Don't waste your money!
  • Hilary123
    Options
    :)I got my 5 lipglosses BUT.....I received 2 colours only.
    3 of a nice safe pink colour and 2 of a horrible brown colour which i had to give to my daughter for dressing up purposes! so now It doesnt seem like such a great deal after all....
  • wageslave
    wageslave Posts: 2,638 Forumite
    edited 12 June 2010 at 8:36AM
    Options
    The lip glosses are available here for 98p each.....

http://www.shop4makeup.com/bourjois-eau-de-gloss-non-sticky-lip-gloss-p-499.html

Delivery is £1.75 or free on all orders over £20.
    Retail is the only therapy that works
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family