🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

5 for £5 Bourjois Lip Glosses

Options
Just got this email from halfpriceperfumes - I've bought this gloss before from Boots and 'it does what it says on the can' as they say. Looks a good buy to me - i'm sure i paid more than that just for the one at boots. Be aware - they charge £3.95 for p&p so may be worth getting some of their other cheap make up at the same time.
Don't forget to use code hpp10off to get 10% off thanks to MSE - site says it expires 3rd March but it just worked for me!:j

64ac73c8a670266c22a0a9c995230625.image.123x170.jpg

Bourjois Eau De Gloss 5 for £5
With a 14% water content, Eau de Gloss immediately gives lips a fresh, thirst-quenching sensation and keeps them moisturized continuously for 4 hours.With delicate fruity flavours these are just yummy!

Set consists of 5 of the bestselling shades . These sell for £6.99 each at Superdrug. Even ASOS sell then for £3.92 each !

Worth £39.95 Our Price for FIVE Just £5.00

Click Here- to go to the offer

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business