We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

No 7 item upto £5 for 39p delivered to store

12467…14

Comments

  • Worked for me! Thanks! The 16p paracetamol all out of stock so I purchased the 39p paracetamol.
    I :heart2: Waitrose
  • timnlaura wrote: »
    The items in the original post. Just dont know what i am doing wrong. It has accepted the code though thats what is more baffling lol

    Im not sure at all why its not working properly for you.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • Thanks OP! Just got a new eyebrow pencil for £2.... was going to go buy 1 today anyway! Worked no problems! :)
    :heartpuls dawnebabe :heartpuls
  • was just about to buy the nail varnish and it went OOS :( not really interested in the other deals.......good deal though
  • Thanks op, almost all oos now :( Good for bigger puchases if you were buying anyway.

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • You need to add an item if the product is under £5.00. The discount is only taken off when you are signed into your account. I placed an order with paracetemol for 18p just now, it did say OOS the first time I tried to put my order through, second attempt was fine? I wont complain if the paracetemol doesn't turn up but would be handy to keep in my handbag :)
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • lb364
    lb364 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    the credit card holder and mirror are both in stock for £6 if it helps anyone, was just about to order when I though - I don't actually need it! lol
  • everything was oos for me so i ordered the lilac tinted face primer i was going to but anyway- was £10 now 5, thanx OP x
  • thanks for this tip...just ordered amazing eyes liner pencil (£7) got it for £2
    good buy!
    Owned by a Great Dane :heartsmil
    Ceud mìle taing
  • Fab offer, I got the compact mirror for £1.00 :D
    Do good deeds and you could raise the curtain, do good deeds and you could really raise your life....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.