Free Cinema Tickets - PLEASE POST ALL FINDS HERE

Options

Comments

• cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    why dont you just look in the thread stuck at the top of the freebies board? :confused:
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
  • derbylady
    Options
    torialou wrote:
    Due to unforeseen cirumstances I have 2 spare text tickets to see Step Up at the printworks manchester tonight - PM me if you would like them!
    It's at 6 for 6:30.
    Hi
    Has anyone got 2 spare tickets to step up tonight at Manchester print works?

If you have could you please e mail me.

Thanks
    [EMAIL="claffys@ntlworld.com"]claffys@ntlworld.com[/EMAIL]
    im sure this person would love an email from you, he asked this morning but he might miss them because hes at work or something
    :dance: :dance: :dance:
  • torialou
    Options
    akh43 wrote:
    I have 2 tickets for Step up at the Printworks in Manchester from Seefirst. My problem is how do you transfer the e-mail tickets to give to someone else? I tried forwarding the e-mail to another e-mail address and the link to print the tickets does not forward. Also, how do you get around the ID needed part?

I did try replying to seefirst and saying I could not attend but my e-mail came back as undelivered.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mine are text tickets so i would just forward the text or text code on. Don't know about the email tickets. What if you click on the link and open the page and then copy the address of that page from the address bar and send that on?
    They have never asked me for ID. Sorry I can't be more help!
  • derbylady
    Options
    I have 2 tickets for Step up at the Printworks in Manchester from Seefirst. My problem is how do you transfer the e-mail tickets to give to someone else? I tried forwarding the e-mail to another e-mail address and the link to print the tickets does not forward. Also, how do you get around the ID needed part?
    Ive been to lots of screenings and never been asked for id once so im sure that bit wont be a problem, im not sure if it would work but u could try emailing the person ur original email that lets u click on a link to reprint ur ticket.
    :dance: :dance: :dance:
  • torialou
    Options
    derbylady wrote:
    im sure this person would love an email from you, he asked this morning but he might miss them because hes at work or something

I PM'd him/her yesterday but no reply :-( !
  • smilingit
    Options
    can't someone clear the thread as it is done for the one of free sim cards at least??
  • yeslek
    yeslek Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the new borat links do not work
  • katastrophy
    Options
    Hi

I've been stood up so have 2 free tix going for A Good Year, tomorrow (Thu 19th) at Greenwich Odeon - 6.30pm. At the moment when I click on print ticket on the email, I can't get the ticket to load (not sure if it just my computer) but there is a number to text for a text ticket, so can forward these details, PM me if you're interested

Kat
  • Twitcherz
    Options
    I'm going to see Borat tonight thanks to this thread! :D
    Kudos to you.
  • hambrook
    hambrook Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Twitcherz wrote:
    I'm going to see Borat tonight thanks to this thread! :D
    Kudos to you.