We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free Cinema Tickets - PLEASE POST ALL FINDS HERE

1…115116118120121…150

Comments

  • Gaia wrote:
    From the website: http://www.ceacard.co.uk/

    Hope this helps someone!

    Welcome to the Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card Website. This is a national card that can be used to verify that the holder is entitled to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema.

    To apply for the card, you will need to meet one or more of the following
    criteria:
    a) Be in receipt of the disability living allowance or attendance allowance.
    b) Be a registered blind person.
    c) Be a holder of a disabled person's rail card. (*See below how to apply)

    The card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
    Application forms are available from cinemas across the UK supporting this card.

    Alternatively, download a form to print out and fill in.

    Is it possible for someone to tell me which cinemas this card can be used in, as a member of my family is disabled, and I know that this would be great for her. Thanks xxxx
    Make it happen (old signature)

    Making it happen (NEW Signature Jan 2009)
  • Is it possible for someone to tell me which cinemas this card can be used in, as a member of my family is disabled, and I know that this would be great for her. Thanks xxxx

    Awwww really sorry upon further scrutinisation of the webpage I now see where it clearly says click here for participating cinemas, sorry I was jumping the gun a bit. "More haste and less speed" as my Mum always said.
    Thanks xxxx
    Make it happen (old signature)

    Making it happen (NEW Signature Jan 2009)
  • kessik
    kessik Posts: 288
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi
    I've got two tickets for The History Boys tomorrow (Sunday) morning at Southampton Odeon. I can't use them so if anyone else can please pm me. I live near the cinema so you'll have to collect them on the way there.
  • In today's Guardian:

    Free Preview Screenings for THE LAST KISS on 12 October

    To claim your free pair of tickets, log on to

    https://www.momentumpictures.co.uk/screenings

    and enter the promotional code GUARDLK

    No tickets at London Covent Garden Odeon, I've tried.
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,669
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I have two tickets for Last Kiss at the Printworks in Manchester on Monday (9 Oct) at 6.30pm. I can't make it so if anyone wants them PM me and I will send them the e-mail to get in.
  • vinylmusic
    vinylmusic Posts: 1,200
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have 2 preview tickets for The Guardian showing at Cineworld Sheffield 16th Oct at 6pm and I can only use one.
    If anyone wants to join me please send me your number or email address by personal message through this site.
    I can even offer a lift from Stocksbridge or Hillsborough or anywhere in between
    IWasLookingBackToSeeIfSheWasLookinBackToSeeIfIWasLookinBackAtHer.....
  • any 1 know ne films on at aberdeen i cnt find any

    any help appreciated

    used 2 live in london 6 months ago these offers wud have been good
  • BaileyB
    BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    For people who applied for The Guardian through FilmFactory did you get the email straight away?
  • Shyler
    Shyler Posts: 16 Forumite
    Re CEA card - all Odeon, Cineworld and Vue cinemas will take them.
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    By the way.
    I also ASK at places to see if they offer discounts/reductions/FREE entry to carers, and flash the CEA card.
    Many places don't specifically advertise a special rate, but most are clued up to it, and I've had free or reduced rates at places like the Sea-life centres, theme parks and even small 'local' wildlife centres.
    I know it can be embarrasing, esp the first time - but the card ( although it doesn't give much detail) is often enough to show you are a 'carer' in an official capacity as such.
    Sorry to people for going off topic - there are some specialist threads about benfits etc which might be worth you checking out for those that think the CEA card applies to them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.