aaagh my phone not working

Options
hi

i have bt vision with the home hub, i cannot dial out no tone or sometimes and engaged tone when i try to. when i call the house off my mobile it rings but not on the phone, can anyone help, i have tried the bt page but getting nowhere

thanks
Sam B

Comments

• Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 27 February 2010 at 11:57AM
    Options
    Use your mobile to call BT faults - 0330 1234 151 (charged at standard rates) or 0800 800 151 (probably charged at a premium rate so, to call 0800 800 151 at standard rates, call via whichever of the gateways which works on your network - 0200 222 0900 or 0200 222 0700).
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi samuela66,

I can help with this. Please drop me an email (you can find my email address in my profile), include your BT residential account details and I will get a fault raised on your line. Please include the link to this thread so I can reference back to it.

Cheers
    Sean
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • samuela66
    samuela66 Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi samuela66,

I can help with this. Please drop me an email (you can find my email address in my profile), include your BT residential account details and I will get a fault raised on your line. Please include the link to this thread so I can reference back to it.

Cheers
    Sean

Hi Sean

Done at the BT care email hope thats correct,

thanks
    sam
    Sam B
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing