Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :rotfl: go on then ... do it for me then I have to enter!! :rotfl:

As for lottery numbers ... I will do that if you will build me a craft room :D

You're in the card swap and the stash swap :)

So long as I don't have to physically build it :rotfl:...................... I am in a syndicate so it might have to be a small one after I've bought my A3 convertible and had it sprayed yellow :D

Guess this craft room wasn't what you had in mind though
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • jowri
    jowri Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Giggle :):):)
    Take care Jo x
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Thankyou :o

Will PM you now :)

Congrats again Padster :rotfl: Shall I just come on Daily and say congrats??

I am contemplating joining in with the stash and card swap ... do I or don't I ... I am not sure about the card swap as not sure my cards are worth looking at! Rainmac do you want to batter some sense into me?

Yes you should or i will text you naughty words :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    You're in the card swap and the stash swap :)

So long as I don't have to physically build it :rotfl:...................... I am in a syndicate so it might have to be a small one after I've bought my A3 convertible and had it sprayed yellow :D

Guess this craft room wasn't what you had in mind though

Woohoo! :j thanks :rotfl:

nope I can get FIL or OH's friend to build it lol ..... oooh A3 convertible this girl has taste!! love Audis ... want a RS6 :D

and no thats not the kind of craft room I am after ... stop being tight lol

Congrats Giggle :j
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    Yes you should or i will text you naughty words :rotfl:

:rotfl: I did ... or rather made padster do it for me :rotfl: I have spensive papers which I can put in stash swap :rotfl:
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    :rotfl: I did ... or rather made padster do it for me :rotfl: I have spensive papers which I can put in stash swap :rotfl:

Too late Mrs. I just text you :rotfl:

after i had added you both to stash swap though ;)
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Crafty_JuJu
    Crafty_JuJu Posts: 703 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Giggle :D x
    :wave:Hi, I have a passion for crafting.......I'm always up to something :rotfl::rotfl:

:j I have found the key to weight loss.....ZUMBA :j
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I has reasonably priced spensive papers I can put in too plus things with tails if necessary :p

BIL had a gorgeous A4 but sold it for a BM touring when they got the dog (was boring silver though):D Saw RS6 on back of trailer on way home the other day - nearly broke my neck staring at it :rotfl:

PS congratulations giggle - I love babies........................... in pictures :D
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Giggle and family
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    I has reasonably priced spensive papers I can put in too plus things with tails if necessary :p

BIL had a gorgeous A4 but sold it for a BM touring when they got the dog (was boring silver though):D Saw RS6 on back of trailer on way home the other day - nearly broke my neck staring at it :rotfl:

PS congratulations giggle - I love babies........................... in pictures :D

I reckon choccy will fix it and make us partners :rotfl: shall we skip the papers and just sent the embellies :rotfl: I can forsee us sending each other the same spensive papers!!! :eek:

Oooh RS6 Dribble dribble!! ... OH wants one ..... but no way we can afford one :( I keep tempting him to buy a new toy ... like a mitsi evo or something like that .. just so I can have some fun on the weekdays! ... I love the stealth but I really would get out of that a cripple the suspension is so hard and the seats are rally ones :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport