Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am still having problems with blogger:mad: I can now follow blogs and comment on certain blogs but not others. I have changed browsers and it is a bit better but not perfect. fab makes on all your blogs:T rainmac you have been busy:T

melissa glad you had a good day out and the weather was good. enjoy the peace and quiet!

skiergirl sorry to hear your toe is still hurting
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • craftgirl1960
    craftgirl1960 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    Wow Rustyflange gorgeous card, I love the image you have used, the colouring is amazing! My OH is a photographer I think I'm going to have to hunt that image down!

I've also just discovered Crafty Place, I think it's a great idea there is a section to sell your crafts, I was wondering if any of you sell scalloped circles and squares for laying (sorry if it's the wrong termonoloy!)
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Pm replied to craftygran

Have blogged another card using my new Stitchy image - managed to squeeze it into a few challenges :p. Bit embarrassing though coz one of the comments told me I'd won at Quirky crafts last week and I hadn't even noticed :):)

Beary dust has posted her choice of images you need to go back to vote on your fave if you haven't already - thanks to everyone who signed up as a follower - just in case you hadn't worked it out Sue is the "Bear" of Stitchy Bear stamps :)

Am still stash free :D not quite sure how but I've unearthed no end of stuff thought about putting it in a bag taking it out to the car and bringing it in like it was new - is that sad ??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Wow Rustyflange gorgeous card, I love the image you have used, the colouring is amazing! My OH is a photographer I think I'm going to have to hunt that image down!

I've also just discovered Crafty Place, I think it's a great idea there is a section to sell your crafts, I was wondering if any of you sell scalloped circles and squares for laying (sorry if it's the wrong termonoloy!)

Thankyou :o

Will PM you now :)

Congrats again Padster :rotfl: Shall I just come on Daily and say congrats??

I am contemplating joining in with the stash and card swap ... do I or don't I ... I am not sure about the card swap as not sure my cards are worth looking at! Rainmac do you want to batter some sense into me?
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thankyou :o

Will PM you now :)

Congrats again Padster :rotfl: Shall I just come on Daily and say congrats??

I am contemplating joining in with the stash and card swap ... do I or don't I ... I am not sure about the card swap as not sure my cards are worth looking at! Rainmac do you want to batter some sense into me?

Don't be so **insert word of choice here* daft woman - your cards are lovely. Either you enter or I'll do it for you :p

Mebbe LOL - would be nice if you could come on Sunday and say congrats after all my lottery numbers come up :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Don't be so **insert word of choice here* daft woman - your cards are lovely. Either you enter or I'll do it for you :p

Mebbe LOL - would be nice if you could come on Sunday and say congrats after all my lottery numbers come up :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: go on then ... do it for me then I have to enter!! :rotfl:

As for lottery numbers ... I will do that if you will build me a craft room :D
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Louby lou lou your nappy cakes and gifts are fab where do you get the hooded towels from
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Rusty your card is fab
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • jowri
    jowri Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Hello

I'm waiting for Sam to move out so I can have her room as a craft room, may be a while though she is 6 lol

I'll hopefully get around to blog hopping tonight, Andy is playing bad company 2 and I'm upstairs watching the vampire diaries

bbl Jo x
    Take care Jo x
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 June 2010 at 8:50PM
    Options
    Louby lou lou your nappy cakes and gifts are fab where do you get the hooded towels from

Sorry i haven't replied to your pm, haven't had much chance to sort all my pms out i am up to my limit and they are all ones i want to keep so need to sort them out and save them to my main computer but i have been on the laptop lately so haven't done it.
    I got them from a local independant baby shop.

Ooh giggle's daughter has had her baby. congrats to giggle on her new grandson.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills