Saga car insurance

Options
I have got a fairly good quote for my car insurance from Saga, does any one know if there is cash back on any cash back sites?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• javajim
    javajim Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Bump!
    Any cash backs for Saga?
    Thanks again
  • kamrinjacobs
    Options
    I just gone through the post well i have no idea regarding cash back on any cash back sites? If i got any clue regarding that i will reply to you.
  • Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Both hubby's and my car insurance is with Saga.They turned out the cheapest by a long way.If you ask them for a quote for your house insurance you may be able to get even more off,i did.

Never used cashback sites.I find ringing up the company and asking for a discount is very rewarding !The only year i used comparison sites on the net was a nightmare,i had no end of companies ringing me up trying to persuade me to go with them,and they STILL do it every anniversary as well.
  • Thomas_Crown
    Options
    Froglet wrote: »
    Both hubby's and my car insurance is with Saga.They turned out the cheapest by a long way.

Did you try LV= (Liverpool Victoria), they offer the same cover as Saga at a lower price?

One more thing, Saga's ''price match guarantee'' isn't worth the paper it's written on.
  • Froglet
    Froglet Posts: 2,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks.I didn't know that about LV.I shall give them a call when mine is next due.I did try several and Saga beat my husbands current insurer's quote by £30 and it was more than £100 in some cases.

For comprehensive,home start cover and legal protection it was only £192 on a large family saloon so we were more than happy.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There are normally cashback deals for LV so have a look for these on the relevant websites, MSE probably have a page with advice on this
  • javajim
    javajim Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Thomas Crown and dacouch, I will do a search.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure