Mbna

Options
I am thinking of phoning MBNA up about my exsisting card and seeing what deal they will offer me, what deals have other people been offered by MBNA?

Thanks in advance in any replies

Regards

Antony

Comments

• dazed
    dazed Posts: 881 Forumite
    Options
    Having worked for them in the loyalty dept they should be able to help you. It all depends on personal circumstances of your account as they DO differ what rates are available based on peoples accounts.

0800 7831116 is the loyalty dept open 8-7 mon - fri, 9-1 sat

hth
    Man who stands on toilet is high on pot. - Old chinese proverb.
  • asandwhen
    asandwhen Posts: 1,407 Forumite
    Options
    Just done the same thing yesterday - my promotional rate finished at the end of june and I have been a bit late transfering it to another card - I called them up yesterday to see what they can do and they offered me 12.9% instead of 15.9% - its ok for now but have an amazon card coming very soon so will be closing it anyway - I bet when I go to close it they will offer me 0%.
  • The_doomed
    The_doomed Posts: 261 Forumite
    Options
    when i closed my virgin card last month they just said okay, thanks, thats it closed for you sir.

I had paid an extra £5 min payment and they refunded it immediately. simple, though strange!
  • dazed
    dazed Posts: 881 Forumite
    Options
    depends if you speak to loyalty or cs. cs normall will close it and not offer anything if its not got a balance on.
    Man who stands on toilet is high on pot. - Old chinese proverb.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure