🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

cheapest anytime package with caller display

Options
I am looking an anytime package with caller display .
I don't really want BT (money grabbing B@st@rds ) but will use them if I have to .
Is there anyone cheaper than BT including caller display .
"Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many"

Comments

• Ypaymore
    Ypaymore Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    Try ringing BT Customer Options Team where their give you first 3 months free and £36 or £24 credit on your first or second bill if your nice to them.:D
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Will they give the £36 credit to anyone who asks.

I'm helping out a friend's elederly aunt who has been getting high bills from BT.

We have now moved her onto whole bill monthly DD saving £4.50. Looking at her call charges she would be far better off on the Anytime package which I can switch her onto as we have set up an online account for her - this will give her 3 months free but an extra credit would be great.

She has even been paying almost £5 a quarter to rent a phone! Just about to remove that too.
  • ACDeag
    ACDeag Posts: 742 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Old_Git wrote: »
    I am looking an anytime package with caller display .
    I don't really want BT (money grabbing B@st@rds ) but will use them if I have to .
    Is there anyone cheaper than BT including caller display .

BT is probably the cheapest for an Anytime package especially as your caller display would be free (sign up to BT Privacy) if you make 2 calls a month. The £4.95 BT fee is for a auto-renewing contract, so bear in mind that in 12 months time if you don't cancel you will be committing to another 12 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport